Closed for the season.
Closed for the 2018 season.
Always check ahead for availability.
We look forward to welcoming you to our farm for some berry picking fun!
1) Pick berries early in the day. Berries are much sweeter the earlier they are picked.
2) Pick only the largest, darkest fruit. Green or pink fruit is still ripening.
3) Be prepared for the outdoors. All picking areas are mowed grass but can be wet from the morning dew.
4) Bring a cooler to transport your berries home.
1) If freezing your berries we do not recommend that you wash them.